Guy Geltner and Taylor Zaneri will present their paper Mapping Health in Medieval Bologna: A Geospatial and Environmental Approach in Renmin University of China (Beijing) during a two-day conference titled The Nature of Health, the Health of Nature: Perspectives from History and the Humanities. You can read more about the conference here.
- Call for Papers: Historical Questions – Zooarchaeological Answers October 9, 2019
- New Article by Guy Geltner: “The Path to Pistoia: Urban Hygiene Before the Black Death” October 7, 2019
- Postdoctoral Researcher GIS – Urban Archaeology of the Low Countries, 1200-1500 September 30, 2019
- Marking and Badges: Exploring Premodern Schools, Discipline and Communal Health from a Global Perspective September 25, 2019
- The MedHeal Seminar 2019: Public Health Development and Social Practice Patterns August 26, 2019