Guy Geltner and Taylor Zaneri will present their paper Mapping Health in Medieval Bologna: A Geospatial and Environmental Approach in Renmin University of China (Beijing) during a two-day conference titled The Nature of Health, the Health of Nature: Perspectives from History and the Humanities. You can read more about the conference here.
- “Roads to Health” – Now Available from Penn Press August 1, 2019
- The Kiln, the Alembic, and the Clockwork: Inside the CSMBR Summer School July 18, 2019
- CFP: Medicine in the Medieval North Atlantic World July 15, 2019
- Turning Global with Public Health: How to Move Beyond Networks of Prophylactic Knowledge and Communities of Practice in Preindustrial Europe July 9, 2019
- Policing the Urban Environment in Premodern Europe; Symposium and Book Launch June 3, 2019