Guy Geltner and Taylor Zaneri will present their paper Mapping Health in Medieval Bologna: A Geospatial and Environmental Approach in Renmin University of China (Beijing) during a two-day conference titled The Nature of Health, the Health of Nature: Perspectives from History and the Humanities. You can read more about the conference here.
- Policing the Urban Environment in Premodern Europe; Symposium and Book Launch June 3, 2019
- Premodern Healthscaping in China May 29, 2019
- Water, Urban Space and Environment 1200-1700: Workshop with Chloe Deligne May 20, 2019
- Forthcoming: “Policing the Urban Environment in Premodern Europe” Edited by Claire Weeda & Carole Rawcliffe April 9, 2019
- “Models of Balance and Their Role in the Formation of Ideas, 1250-1375” – Public Lecture by Joel Kaye March 4, 2019